Recruiting Coordinator at Simplifeye
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
Simplifeye is looking for an organized and detail oriented Recruiting Coordinator to own interview coordination and support our growing recruiting team. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth hiring process while providing an exceptional candidate experience.Responsibilities
- Partner closely with our Recruiting teams to coordinate interviews and oversee the in-office experience for candidates.
- Manage the candidate workflow in our applicant tracking system.
- Manage all job boards and job postings.
- Arrange travel for candidates including flights, hotels, etc.
- Assist in things like sourcing, planning recruiting and company events, and operationalizing our recruiting processes.
- Manage Simplifeye's social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram).
- 1-2 years of experience in a recruiting, HR or administrative focused role.
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for communicating.
- Experience managing multiple calendars and schedules.
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
- Experience with Google Apps and Google Calendars.
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within this field.
- Experience using Greenhouse ATS.
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.