Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext’s mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott and Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic and increase sales.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play an integral role in scaling our company. By being organized and efficient in your work, you'll create a seamless candidate experience. You'll maintain clear lines of communication with the recruiting team, hiring managers and candidates. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team and grow your career in People Operations.
Who you are
- You are positive, upbeat, and friendly.
- You know how to handle conflicting priorities and are able to problem solve in real-time while remaining calm under pressure.
- You're always looking for new ways to improve or automate processes at scale with the systems that you use day-to-day.
- You are detail-oriented and are passionate about building relationships with candidates and internal client groups.
- You love to identify issues and improve processes -- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done."
- You are able to navigate through change easily and have a no-limits mindset.
- Support the Recruiting Team with all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle
- Schedule interviews, organize candidate travel, and monitor interviews
- Help manage and create a flawless candidate experience
- Maintain data integrity in various systems in order to capture recruiting metrics and make data-driven decisions
- Participate in other adhoc recruiting projects to help scale the function
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.