CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is seeking an impeccably organized and customer service oriented Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for providing a best in class, full cycle candidate experience
- Responsible for data management and integrity throughout the scheduling and assessment process including inputting of relevant data into Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Assist recruitment team to maintain ATS and job boards
- Initiate and monitor candidate background checks, providing real-time status updates
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing in-house interviews
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews. Serve as the primary point-of-contact for visitors, greeting them and alerting the appropriate team members of their arrival
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Serve as a constant point of contact for candidates as they go through the candidate journey
- Provide and receive necessary feedback for fine-tune coordinating workflows
Who You Are:
- Proactive and accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and intellectually curious
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
- Articulate with proven communication skills
- Experience with Google Calendars /G-Suite
- 1 year of recruiting and/or administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree