Working alongside the Talent Acquisition team, the Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for driving the interview process and delivering an inspiring, professional, and seamless candidate experience. S/he will hone skills in strategic outreach, candidate engagement, and data-driven analysis while helping us attract exceptional, diverse talent to join our growing team. We embrace curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving. The Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Efficiently support a growing team of recruiters by scheduling interviews, assisting with onsite interview logistics and tracking feedback
- Liaise with candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers throughout the interview process to ensure an efficient, positive experience for all
- Publicize Knotel’s job opportunities in the right places to attract exceptional talent within every relevant industry
- Manage Greenhouse, Knotel’s applicant tracking system (ATS), at the highest level to ensure data accuracy, a speedy candidate process, and meaningful reporting
- Continuously seek to improve our employer brand and interview processes as we expand our capabilities for high-volume global recruiting
Who You Are
You are genuinely friendly, personable, and know how to meaningfully connect with diverse groups of people within and outside of an organization. You understand that first impressions are everything, and can quickly internalize Knotel’s values so that they’re reflected in all of your interactions. You are process-driven and consider every detail. Finding the right people for the right role at a fast-paced, mission-driven, growing company excites you, and you’re eager to join a team on the front lines of the company’s expansion. You also have the following:
- At least 1 year of practical experience in a recruiting coordinator/HR/customer experience role (highly preferred)
- Incredible organizational skills and a persistent personality
- You are a problem solver who loves taking initiative and proactively provide suggestions on how to streamline and improve processes.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- A strong record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership
- A “get stuff done” attitude!
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.