Recruiting Coordinator at Latch
Latch is seeking an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Operations team. As Latch’s Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a critical role in building our team. You will deliver exceptional candidate experience for our high-volume recruiting pipeline. You will work alongside our recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates, to drive a positive recruiting experience for every role at every step. This is a meaningful, external-facing role, and is a great opportunity to join a talented team and grow your career in recruiting.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully-integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Provide an unbeatable and exceptional candidate experience from the first point of contact to offer
- Build relationships and support recruiters and hiring managers with all kinds of interview scheduling (phone, video, technical, onsite)
- Maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure no candidate or piece of data falls through the cracks
- Manage complex, high-volume interview calendars for both tech and non-tech roles, and be comfortable with time management and prioritization
- Drive and uphold hiring processes while maintaining tight deadlines
- Schedule post-interview debriefs and manage conference room bookings
- For onsite interviews: greet candidates, give a guided tour of the office space, perform product demos, and provide general hospitality and assistance
- Arrange candidate travel (flights, hotels, etc.) and manage candidate reimbursements; previous experience with TripActions & Expensify a plus
- Research ways to improve both our interview processes and company onboarding
- Partner with recruiters on hiring needs, gain insight into strategy
- Participate in other ad-hoc recruiting projects to help scale the function
- Provide general administrative assistance as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in People Operations
- Experience with an ATS system; Greenhouse strongly preferred
- Proficient in the G-Suite platform, especially Google Calendar
- Familiarity with scheduling across multiple time zones.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self-starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.