Recruiting Coordinator at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that make spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Operations team. As Latch’s Recruiting Coordinator, you will play a critical role within our Recruiting Team to help move our interview process along and provide stellar candidate experience at the same time. This is an internal, and external, facing role, working alongside our recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. Latch is growing rapidly, and this high-volume, fast-paced role is perfect for someone looking to grow their career in recruiting.
- Schedule all candidate interviews and related internal panel meetings
- Provide exceptional candidate experience from the first point of contact to the end of the candidate journey
- Build relationships by supporting recruiters and hiring managers with all kinds of scheduling and communications
- Maintain an organized applicant tracking system to ensure no candidate or piece of data falls through the cracks
- Manage a complex, high-volume interview calendar for all roles, both tech and non-tech
- Work with hiring managers and interviewers to reschedule meetings as necessary
- Bring new ideas to the table for how we can continue to improve our coordination & interview process
- Work quickly, but efficiently, with a high-volume amount of interviews and candidates within certain SLAs (service-level agreements)
- Occasionally work with HR and Recruiting Operations on projects to help scale the recruiting function
- Work with a global team across the US and Taipei
- General administrative duties, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in G-Suite, especially Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive
- At least 1-2 years of previous full-time work experience
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Comfortable communicating with members of all levels of an organization
- Self-directed, independent problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse strongly preferred)
- Experience with an automated scheduling tool (GoodTime strongly preferred)
- Previous experience in administrative, human resources, office, or event coordination
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, service-related role
- Strong interest in Recruiting and People Operations
- Strong interest in the technology space
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice