NS1’s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers and the world. We are the market leader in DNS and traffic management software and services, and our customers include the biggest properties and largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, and many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling and processes of today’s DevOps organizations, and deliver reliability and performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, and also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.The Role
NS1 is looking for a super organized Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing talent acquisition team. You’ll coordinate each step of the hiring process from start to finish, supporting two recruiters as well as the hiring managers in all departments to ensure every interview is a seamless and exceptional candidate experience. You’ll schedule the team’s interviews, coordinate travel logistics for incoming candidates, keep the hiring team on track with schedules and feedback, and serve as the go-to point of contact during onsite interviews. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate and process-oriented to learn the ins and outs of recruiting at a high growth tech startup.Your Skills:
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to add order and process to constantly changing priorities and schedules
- Detail-orientedness—keeping pace with our rapid hiring processes while ensuring no candidate, interview invite, or timezone stamp falls through the cracks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility for when processes and needs may suddenly change, or last-minute help is needed
- Eagerness to learn more about recruiting, technology, and our business
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System, especially Greenhouse (which we use here)
- Experience supporting an individual or team with scheduling and maintaining an organized calendar
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.