Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our quickly growing team! As our Recruiting Coordinator you will be integral to the growth, development and success of our organization. You will directly support our talent pipeline development, candidate flow and candidate experience. In this role, you will get firsthand experience on how to recruit top talent in one of the most competitive markets while also being exposed to a technology startup that is disrupting a $15T asset class, Commercial Real Estate.
- Executing a high volume of outbound outreach to talent over LinkedIn, email and other social channels
- Supporting our Talent team in efforts to provide a top notch experience for talent such as scheduling/coordinating interviews, greeting candidates onsite, and creating/coordinating tasks/assignments
- Updating and maintaining our active job postings and creating job descriptions
- Managing our inbound flow of candidates
- Creating a positive onboarding process/experience for new hires and collaborating with our Office Manager to make sure new hires have all necessary items
- Supporting our team in organizing culture events for the company (Game nights, Company Happy Hours, Company Huddle, etc)
- 2+ years of recruitment experience (ideally in an agency/SaaS environment)
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and strategy around recruitment
- Comfortable working on a small team and in a startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational ninja
- BA/BS is a must have
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description