Recruiting Coordinator at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As Collibra's first Recruiting Coordinator in our NYC office, your impact will be felt within the Talent Acquisition team from the very minute you start. This person will be responsible for making sure our recruiting process and candidate experience move seamlessly, maximizing efficiency in the process and increasing communication and transparency along the way. If you're a people person, a process person, or just have a knack for organization and a keen eye for detail - we want to talk to you!A day in the life of a Recruiting Coordinator at Collibra:
- High-volume scheduling for our NYC recruiting team, including phone screens, video interviews, technical tests/work samples/presentations, onsite interviews, and occasionally candidate travel management. This includes multiple candidates across multiple processes, all in parallel.
- Ensure constant accuracy and quality of data in our ATS for all of your recruiting partners' active jobs; providing updates to candidates regarding their status as needed
- On-site meet-and-greets, tours, and hosting of candidates to ensure an incredible candidate experience
- Supporting hiring managers in coordinating interview prep and debrief sessions
- Build deep relationships with your internal customers, prioritizing customer experience and attention to detail every step of the way
- Identify opportunities to improve Collibra's process, Candidate Experience, or Hiring Manager Experience throughout the recruiting journey
- Incredible written and oral communication skills, with a passion for incredible customer service
- Extremely organized and attentive to details - this role will require you to manage many moving parts simultaneously, and often urgent.
- An eye for process improvement, and a solution-oriented mindset. If you see an issue, or an opportunity to improve, you feel compelled to act on it. You thrive when you're simplifying chaos or complexity.
- Patience and resiliency in the face of competing priorities and a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- High levels of autonomy, balanced by an excitement to learn more
- A natural tendency to build relationships with candidates, partners, and peers
- Nice to have: 1 year experience in Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible house = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package