Recruiting Coordinator at Frame.io
See all roles
You love interacting with people and going the extra mile for them as they explore their next opportunity. But you also thrive on organization and keeping track of the details in a fast-paced environment.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to play an integral role in scaling Frame.io. You should be organized and efficient in your work, and eager to create a seamless candidate experience. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be an ambassador of our recruiting process and will maintain clear lines of communication with the recruiting team, hiring managers and candidates.
So what does that look like on a daily basis? Glad you asked! Let's take a look:
You get into the office in the morning, and have 5 emails from different candidates, and 2 messages from interviewers. You need to reschedule that interview that’s happening 2 hours from now, because the Head of Sales is home sick. You email the candidate and apologize, suggesting a few other times.
Resume time! You look through the calendar for the day, and print out all the resumes for each interview happening today, and drop them on everyone’s desks.
Ding! That’s the elevator: candidate #1 is here. You walk over and give them a quick tour before bringing them to their interview room. The first interviewer is late, so you chat with the candidate for a bit to fill the time. You hear the elevator open again, and thankfully it’s the engineer that’s supposed to interview first. Crisis averted.
You head back to your desk to get some scheduling done between the room switch you’ll need to make. 2 candidates confirmed for next week!
The elevator dings and your head whips around, because it’s candidate #2, 15 minutes early for their interview. You say hi breezily and grab them water, and tell them to relax for a sec before the room is available (you know it’s booked until exactly when the interview starts). It’s finally time, so you organize the room quickly (you don’t want it to be sloppy) and bring them in.
The Head of Marketing swings by your desk looking for a room, and you already have the calendars pulled up on your computer--they’re all booked (of course) but you can move something around so they can have their client meeting--nice!
Time for that room switch. You give the interviewer the “you’re two minutes over” smile and chat with the team that’s waiting for the room. You bring the candidate to their next conference room and refill their water.
Candidate #1 just finished up, so you walk them to the elevator and make sure they have a little parting present before they go.
Back to your desk. The CEO messaged you and you need to make sure you’re on top of it. Reach out to that candidate and schedule the next steps ASAP--it’s super time sensitive. You ask his EA for help because, let’s be honest, something on the calendar needs to move to fit this in. It takes a good 20 minutes, but you’ve figured it out! Confirmed for tomorrow.
Candidate #2 is done by now and you need to walk them out. They’re the most important part of this, after all. You were able to schedule the interview wrap up right after the interview and YES, everyone’s a strong yes! Final round on the calendar tomorrow, and fingers crossed we’ll make an offer the day after.
You sit back down and look at the calendar for the next day--looks about the same. Sounds like a fun day, right? If so, let's chat.
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environment, preferably in a startup
- Some experience with scheduling
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking abilities and strong organizational skills
- Able to multitask and understand priorities
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus; preferably Greenhouse
- Coordinate high volume of video and on-site interviews for candidates
- Manage candidate flow and meticulously track candidates throughout the interview process via the ATS (Greenhouse)
- Deliver a best in class candidate experience by always being thoughtful and highly responsive
- Continuously work to improve diversity at Frame.io
- Build enduring relationships with hiring managers and interview teams by providing thought-partnership and solutions to hiring managers around interview logistics and keeping them informed as needed
- Participate in recruiting events and cross-functional projects as needed
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.