Recruiting Coordinator at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Schedule phone and onsite/video interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates when applicable, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in Lever, our robust Applicant Tracking System
- Post positions to our website and job boards as necessary
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews
- Ensure and maintain all recruiting management records
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding through the use of data and automation
- Organize and attend industry and recruiting events
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
- Partner with the recruiters on branding, diversity, and inclusion initiatives
- Research industry job descriptions and compensation bands
- Help maintain the pipeline of candidates by actively sourcing through LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruitment software
- Participate in recruiting team meetings and People team meetings
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative, coordination, HR or recruiting role
- Bachelor’s degree
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly energetic and changing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, interpersonal, teamwork and
- organizational skills
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system (Lever, Greenhouse etc.) is highly preferred
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!