Recruiting Coordinator at noom
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, meticulous, and thoughtful Recruiting Coordinator to support recruiting operations in our NYC HQ. Noom is in hyper-growth mode, and this master of multitasking will ensure the recruiting process runs smoothly, all those involved have a memorable experience, and the process is made better every day.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Own the interview scheduling process from initial candidate contact to new hire onboarding
- Communicate and confirm interview details with candidates; ensuring that they have all of the necessary information
- Provide an exceptional experience for each candidate, making them feel comfortable, informed, and welcome, whether on the phone, or in person
- Act as the primary point-of-contact on interview days for both the candidate and interviewers; professionally and efficiently handling all scheduling changes and any other glitches that occur (it happens)
- Act as an expert in Google Suite and our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Coordinate all debrief interview panel meetings
- Identify improvements to recruitment processes/policies and take action on them
- Develop supportive and trusting relationships with team members, managers and recruiting vendors
- Post COVID-19:
- Book travel and accommodations for candidates, manage all reimbursements and per diem
- Coordinate and support recruiting events, such as social events, Meetups, on-campus programs, internships, job fairs, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 1+ years of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role (or a similar position where you managed high-volume coordination)
- Team player and customer-oriented mindset
- Outgoing, warm, and approachable personality
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Resourcefulness - you enjoy experimentation and independent creative problem solving
- Comfort, confidence, and competence to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong desire to wear many hats and grow quickly in recruiting
- You live in NYC or are willing to relocate to NYC by 2021
- Past experience in a people-centric role: account management, customer service, hospitality, etc.
- Past experience in a startup or world-class tech company
- Experience with JobScore, Taleo, GreenHouse, Jobvite, Lever, Resumator, or any other ATS
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Help millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Enjoy benefits focused on helping you live a healthier life, such as full healthcare coverage, a monthly wellness budget, and daily lunches prepared by our in-house chef
- Be part of Noom's rocketship (we’re in hyper growth mode)
- Be part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
Noom is the world's leading behavior change company, disrupting the weight loss and healthcare industries. By combining the power of artificial intelligence, mobile tech, and psychology with the empathy of over 1,000 personal coaches, Noom helps people live healthier lives by changing their long-term habits. More than 50 million people have benefited from Noom’s behavior change courses, including its virtual diabetes prevention program, which was the first of its kind to be recognized by the CDC. The Noom platform is already being used by leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to improve treatment outcomes for patients worldwide. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seoul and Tokyo.