Recruiting Coordinator at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
The People & Talent team live at the center of Ribbon’s culture. We have the unique opportunity to recruit , excite, and celebrate amazing people from all walks of life. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to kick-start a people-focused career in a mission-driven, fast paced environment.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Manage the scheduling of phone, video and (eventually) in-person interviews.
- Provide a world class experience to all candidates: You’ll act as a resource for candidates during our interview process, owning candidate communication from beginning to end, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Manage job requisitions in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, as well as manage job postings on our career page and external websites.
- Provide sourcing support to recruiters as needed by screening inbound applications and conducting outreach to prospective candidates.
- Partner with recruiters and leadership on various projects such as reporting & metrics, process documentation and employer branding.
- Partner with our People Ops team during onboarding, to help schedule and ensure a positive and cohesive onboarding experience.
- Incredible organizational skills - you’re excited about the little details.
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates.
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process.
- Ability to take ownership and seek opportunities for enhancing interview workflows.
- A passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion!
- ATS (Greenhouse) & G-Suite experience
- Sourcing experience for technical and non-technical roles
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.