Recruiting Coordinator at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
We have big plans for growth and we're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team to participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for coordinating interviews and supporting the Recruiters on the team.
Providing support to the Talent Acquisition team in North America, the role embeds our employment brand and drives best-in-class operational processes that are simple to execute and scalable for sustainability. Strong collaboration with key stakeholders and business partners is essential.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidate
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools and ATS (Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates and TA team
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the recruiting team
- 1+ years in agency OR in house
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.