Recruiting Coordinator at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We're seeking a proactive, detail oriented Recruiting Coordinator to support CLEAR's Talent Acquisition Team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong customer service oriented approach to their work. CLEAR is growing rapidly and this person will be partnering with our tech recruiters on scheduling, interview facilitation, improving the efficiency of our interview process, and other administrative tasks.
What You Will Do:
- Ownership of end-to-end recruiting support inclusive of posting jobs, scheduling interviews, onsite & remote facilitation, candidate communication, and follow-ups
- Contribute to a decrease in time-to-fill with a strong sense of urgency when scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Execute a seamless candidate workflow from initial scheduling to debrief to background check with a strong sense of urgency
- Drive a high-touch candidate journey with both candidates and recruiters with concise, clear, and accurate communication.
- Act as an ambassador for the Tech Recruiting team to both internal and external stakeholders, promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in the recruiting process and proactively provide actionable solutions
Who You Are:
- You are quick to action, responsive, and have a strong sense of urgency
- You are extremely attentive to detail and dedicated to a good candidate experience
- You get excited about working in a fast-paced, growing company and you’re eager to join a team on the front lines of the company’s expansion.
- You are exceptionally organized and have a desire to understand the priorities of the business; juggling tasks comes naturally to you.
- You love solving problems and are constantly working to improve overall efficiency of the interview process.
- You pride yourself on having all of the answers and when you don’t, you know how to find them.
- You have a strong customer service mindset; you are always striving for 100% satisfaction from candidates, recruiters, and business stakeholders.
- You thrive on new challenges and have a “no job is too big or too small” attitude.