Recruiting Coordinator at mParticle
At mParticle, our mission is to help companies utilize their data to increase the value of their brands. We work with companies such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb to help accelerate their digital transformation and underpin world class customer experiences. At mParticle we share a genuine passion for technology, data, analytics and marketing.
We are seeking a motivated and hands on individual to join our People Team as a Recruiting Coordinator. This individual will support the Talent Acquisition Partner and Hiring Managers in ensuring a seamless, smooth and candidate-centric recruitment process.
- Coordinate all candidate interviews
- Evaluate, streamline and assist with improving on current recruiting processes
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure ATS is up to date with updated job descriptions, and scorecards
- Manage Candidate Experience
- Coordinate offer approval, and creation of offer documents.
- Own Applicant Tracking System maintenance and improvement
- Research and assist Talent Acquisition Partner in implementing DEI best practices in regards to Recruiting as well as within the broader org.
- Support the People Operations team on an ad hoc basis
- 1 year experience in calendar management
- Experience using an ATS a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work four years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.