Recruiting Coordinator at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you are an integral part of Justworks’ long-term growth and success. To be great in this role, you are self-driven and motivated with a high degree of ownership, you love being productive and detail-oriented, and you have a great ability to multitask without hindering quality. You also possess a positive and upbeat attitude, and interpersonal skills that will enable you to work with all levels of employees, including Hiring Managers, Directors and even our CEO! You take initiative, demonstrate strong common sense, and can operate in a fast-paced corporate environment.What You'll Do
- Deliver an amazing candidate experience and reflect our employer brand
- Schedule and maintain a high volume of interviews
- Serve as the point person for our background check process (conducting reference checks, tracking, reviewing, and taking appropriate action on background checks, updating hiring managers, etc.)
- Post job descriptions internally and externally and upload resumes into our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Provide candidates with information on the interview process and their current status
- Draft and deliver offer letters and new hire documents, as needed
- Make travel arrangements for candidates, as needed
- Assist with Recruiting events, as needed
- Other special projects, as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of corporate experience
- Previous experience in Staffing, Recruiting or HR highly preferred
- Experience working with an ATS or CRM product preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Strong ability to multitask
- Self-starter, comfortable with a rapidly changing office environment
- Deep care for the candidate experience
- Interest in Recruiting as a career path
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment