Recruiting Coordinator at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
At Riskified, our people are our biggest asset. The creativity and hard work of our team are the backbone of our success and established us as market leaders.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to help us continue on our trajectory of tremendous growth. You bring a strong attention to detail, as well as a genuine enthusiasm for improving our processes and proving a fantastic candidate experience. This person will own our candidate scheduling and various other processes, as well as research and directly source passive candidates.What You'll Be Doing
- Manage candidate progression through our interview process in a timely manner, with a constant eye on providing a world class candidate experience
- Establishing controls to ensure the candidate and process data in our applicant tracking system - we use Greenhouse - is accurate and up to date
- Ownership of interview scheduling for candidates with recruiters and hiring managers
- Identify qualified candidates for various roles using various sourcing tools and techniques, with a strong focus on identifying diversity and underrepresented candidates
- Serve as a point of contact and build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and interviewers during the hiring process
- Assist with the coordination of recruiting, branding and internal events
- Lead and assist with a variety of recruiting process improvement initiatives and documentation
- 1+ year of recruiting coordination experience
- Autonomous, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- An unmatched attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities without letting anything fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment, ideally within a start-up, is a plus
- Customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, friendly, and approachable personality
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience ensuring data consistency with an ATS (Greenhouse a plus)
- Experience with G-suite and tools such as Zoom and Slack preferred
- Self-drive and initiative, with the ability to figure things out on your own and the wisdom to ask for help with you need it
- The confidence and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.