Recruiting Coordinator at Gemini
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
The Department: People Team
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Recruiting Coordinator
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you'll play a large role in contributing to the Talent Acquisition team's success in hiring and retaining amazing talent at Gemini. You'll be responsible for providing support to many aspects of the recruitment lifecycle with a primary focus on the coordination of interviews. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Strategy & Operations and primarily support our Growth, Control, and Operations Talent Acquisition team.
- Support Talent Acquisition team with scheduling and coordination interviews -- both in-person and by phone/video
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to document, enter, and update interview processes in our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Interviewers to run an efficient and seamless interview process
- Maintain data accuracy within Greenhouse, and coordinate with Talent Acquisition team to ensure information on candidates and requisitions is up to date
- Assist with the implementation and integration of recruiting-related tools/platforms (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Entelo, Stack Overflow)
- Track and process invoicing for recruitment agencies
- Process background checks for new hires
- Help organize and maintain confidential filing systems for employee files
- Collaborate with team to document Recruiting Coordinator processes; help train and onboard new team members
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or business-related area
- 1+ years of experience related to several aspects of HR, including talent acquisition and HR generalist duties
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (We use Greenhouse!)
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Sheets
- Exceptional administrative skills, including organization, high attention to detail, proactive communication, and responsiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters effectively
- Ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner and reprioritize accordingly to meet immediate needs
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and give recommendations for how to improve
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.