Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to join our team. Talkspace is growing and we need someone who has deep organizational and administrative experience, who is interested in building an amazing employer brand and recruitment process. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Partner with People Ops team, hiring managers, and the recruitment team to meet all targeted hiring goals across Talkspace
- Coordinate interviews across hiring teams
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks, job boards, existing database, and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone and first-round interviews
- Follow up with candidates on hiring processes including email communication and phone calls
- Assist with data collection, entry, calendar coordination, and email communications
- Identify and launch process improvement initiatives
- Build diversity sourcing initiatives
- Create intuitive and friendly data systems that are meant to scale
- Proactively seek the team's input and enjoy bouncing ideas off of each other
- 1-3 years in-house and/or agency recruiting coordinator/sourcer experience
- Preferred: Experience sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for connecting with others
- Able to manage high-volume recruitment and can commit full-time (~40 hrs per week)
- Detail-oriented perfectionist who loves being in the details, ensuring every document, project, or experience is on-point
- Organizer of all things
- Experience with Google Suites and understanding of Excel
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERTalkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.