Recruiting Manager at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As the manager of recruiting for sales & service you’ll play a pivotal role in building diverse and inclusive teams that help drive business growth, and a better patient experience. You’ll have the opportunity to lead, develop, and work collaboratively with a great group of sales recruiters (3) and a talented recruiting coordinator. You’ll work directly with our Director of Recruiting and partner closely with senior leadership across the sales & service side of our business. Your leadership ability to hire talent in a high volume recruiting environment, paired with your passion for creating an efficient and highly personalized candidate experience, and ability to build incredible relationships with our internal stakeholders will impact our employees and patients for years to come. 2021 is going to be a blockbuster year for Zocdoc and our patients and your work will leave a lasting impact. Interested? More details below!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A leader who understands that coaching, development, and bench building is the key to driving sustainable growth, and a strong team culture
- Personally motivated by building diverse and inclusive teams that tout a culture of community and belonging
- Motivated by working in a high volume recruitment environment. We’re going to grow leaps and bounds this year, which means we need to blend art and science to hit our goals
- Passionate about recruiting reporting and data. You consistently leverage reporting to inform your actions and believe high visibility reporting drives accountability, performance, and quality
- Highly organized and attentive to detail. We’ve got a lot going on - you can wisely prioritize and determine what needs to be done today versus what can wait
- Individually accountable, selfless and forward thinking. You hold yourself to a high standard, believe in operating with humility, and are constantly thinking of ways to improve and grow our business, our team, and yourself
- A strong communicator and consensus builder
Your day to day is…
- Developing recruiting strategies focused on attracting top talent, candidate experience, process improvement, and leadership engagement across our sales & service teams
- Leveraging your position of leadership to build processes that eliminate bias, improve consistency, and improve our chances of building more diverse, equitable and inclusive teams
- Building strong relationships with our internal stakeholders, employing a service based mindset to ensure that recruiting is never the bottleneck to growth
- Measuring and reporting out conversion and pass through rates, time to hire, quality of hire, offer acceptance rates, and other recruiting metrics to identify key areas of success and areas for improvement in our recruiting processes
- Consistently mentoring and coaching recruiters, focusing on their individual development and growth
- Building and maintaining a strong team culture that creates a sense of belonging
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7 years of total recruiting experience, with at least 2 years of direct leadership experience managing recruiters
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Demonstrated history building scalable recruitment processes based upon a strong infrastructure of reporting
- An organized, process oriented approach to your work. Ideas are easy, implementation is where things get lost. You know how to prioritize, and have a strong bias for action
- Strong ability to leverage data and Greenhouse to create insights that drive our recruiting team forward
- Urgency. You fundamentally believe that our work directly improves the lives of our patients, and understand that recruiting is a key driver in our ability to give power back to the patient
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action. You’re excited to help author our destiny and aren’t afraid to fail, learn, and challenge conventions
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping people in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.