Recruiting Operations Associate (Contract) at SEVENROOMS
We are currently seeking a temporary contract Recruiting Operations Associate to work onsite at our New York City headquarters. As a Recruiting Operations Associate, you will manage many tasks that help Recruiting Operations run smoothly.What You'll Do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for several open requisitions
- Establish sourcing strategies that excite and engage candidates
- Generate reports and conduct research to answer questions related to our hiring activities
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to execute tasks that improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our Recruiting process
- Audit and administer various fields in our applicant tracking system and recruiting tools. A few examples include email and scorecard templates, jobs and job fields, offer templates, candidate details, and user access
- Help our Talent function provide a best in class experience to candidates and referrers through prompt action and communication
- Send weekly project updates and communications emails to the People team and stakeholders so that everyone is up-to-date on Recruiting Operations activities
- You possess 2+ years in Recruiting or Recruiting Operations
- You are an expert in our ATS, Greenhouse.io
- You are a strong communicator and extremely detail-oriented
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.