Recruiting Operations Associate
As the Recruiting Operations Associate you will be integral in ensuring that Compass is hiring the very best talent on earth effectively and efficiently. Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industry’s top real estate professionals with new, innovative technology to make the home search, collaboration, and buyer/seller experiences seamless. We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Associate to establish a best in class Analytics and Operations function within the Recruiting team to fuel our growth.
You will be responsible for building our analytics capabilities within the recruiting organization to drive performance, capacity planning and effectiveness. You will accomplish this through creating tools and processes that link the business, Recruiters and systems together to tell the hiring story. You will use data to tell the story through metrics and dashboards that clearly display the team’s efficiency. Success in this role is defined by the ability to deliver clear approaches for evaluating the overall effectiveness of the Recruiting org and to provide insights to improve performance and avenues to evangelize the Compass talent brand.
At Compass you will:
- Create and launch the Recruiting Analytics program
- Establish a meaningful set of Recruiting Metrics and methodology to track them effectively
- Design and build Recruiting Dashboards that effectively track key recruiting metrics and are capable of both business and functional reporting
- Build data visualizations, presentations and training materials
- Assess vendor partnerships to deepen data tracking and collection capabilities
- Research and design data analysis methodologies for initiatives around candidate experience, quality of hire, diversity sourcing
- Evaluate and develop strategies to enable a high level of productivity of the recruiting function; implementing areas of process improvement based on the strategic direction of Compass
- Drive consistent use of implemented recruiting systems, reporting and optimization
- Lead new employer branding initiatives to drive the growth of the Compass talent pool
- Lead Recruiting Operations projects related to talent acquisition and assessment
What we look for:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- 4+ years experience in Operations and/or Analyst roles
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- Experience with dashboard design and analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within Recruiting and across functions
- A self-starter with an ability to devise a strategy and see it through to execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences
- Self motivated worker who strives for innovation and excellence in all professional outputs
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.