Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: People Team
The People Team at Gemini is more than HR — we are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for our company culture. Our tight-knit team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists, and our job is a big one: create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini. You’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization.
The Role: Recruiting Operations Associate
We’re looking for a highly organized, data-driven project manager who can help drive new operational initiatives for the talent acquisition team. As a Recruitment Operations Associate, you will assist in the creation of new programs and processes that will contribute to the efficiency and improvement of the talent acquisition process, enhance the candidate experience, and ensure compliance and consistency on the team. You will help scale these programs across the Talent Acquisition team, and finally, you will roll up your sleeves and focus on implementing these each day.
This role is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills in operations, systems management, talent branding, reporting, and change management, all with a focus on attracting and hiring talent. As part of Gemini’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be part of a group who bring continual passion, entrepreneurial spirit, hustle, and diversity of thought to everything related to recruiting and staffing.
- Work with the Director of Talent Acquisition to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition process
- Using Gemini’s Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse, configure new features and processes designed to run simple, efficient, scalable processes related to key functions of the Talent Acquisition team, including sourcing, screening, coordinating, hiring, and reporting
- Bring efficiency to the connection between Talent Acquisition and People Operations, ensuring smooth open channels of communication for smooth onboarding of new joiners
- Ensure Gemini’s range of recruiting-related resources (sourcing platforms, external recruiters, ATS) are fully integrated for clean, reliable day-to-day use
- Serve as system administrator for all talent acquisition team tech tools including our ATS Greenhouse, employment screening provider HireRight, and assorted sourcing tools.
- Bring more visibility to how the Talent Acquisition team is performing against our goals by creating a system for reporting using data from our ATS
- Manage on an as-needed basis, administrative tasks associated with the hiring and onboarding process, including offer letter creation, background checks, and visa processing for incoming candidates requiring sponsorship
- 2-3+ years of experience working in Talent Acquisition or People Operations with responsibilities to process creation and improvement, organization, reporting, and coordination
- 1-2+ years of hands on experience with the Greenhouse ATS, specifically in creating and configuring new process flows and features to improve the quality and efficiency of a recruitment team
- Experience in a fast growth environment where operational needs are frequently changing
- A passion for solving problems through creating simple processes and continually seeking marginal gains in efficiency in how a team works together
- An understanding that a process is only as good as its adoption; a willingness to teach others new processes to help imbed them for long-term yields
- Exposure to some People Operations work, including onboarding and visa processing
- Experience as part of a Talent Acquisition team in a highly regulated industry (e.g. Financial Services, Healthcare, Fintech etc)
- Ability to perform basic data analysis and migration, as well as run data quality initiatives to help create customized reports
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Building the Future of Money is a global mission that promises to transform lives across borders, societies, and cultures. At Gemini, we know that our success is impossible without diverse teams who represent our end users, so we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know!