Recruiting Operations Lead at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a Recruiting Operations Lead to help drive operational efficiencies across the team and deliver an outstanding candidate experience. As a player/coach, you’ll be responsible for scheduling and candidate correspondence for several roles while also managing our existing coordinators, identifying and implementing improvements to our tools and processes, and helping drive forward all recruiting operations projects.
This is a full time role that will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition and be based out of our growing NYC office.
What You’ll Do Here
- Partner closely with recruiters and candidates to schedule interviews and consistently provide a best in class candidate experience
- Manage and mentor a team of two coordinators
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity in Greenhouse
- Use our suite of tools to report out on team and role KPIs
- Help drive forward recruiting operations projects involving our tools/systems, reporting, scheduling, candidate experience, and more
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting coordination
- 1+ years of experience managing or mentoring team members
- Experience using Greenhouse, or the demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly on new tools and systems
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort engaging with senior team members and candidates.
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.