Recruiting Operations Manager at Policygenius
About the role…
At Policygenius, we believe that recruiting is the bedrock of our talent philosophy; it sets the tone for all future talent development, and has a meaningful effect on our company culture and employee experience.
As a Recruiting Operations Manager on the People team, you will play an integral role in scaling a high-performing recruiting team in the midst of a high-growth period for Policygenius, standardizing and automating key processes for efficiency and building training programs to better equip recruiters to deliver on our aggressive hiring goals. You will serve as a trusted partner to your recruiting counterparts and leadership, and you’ll collaborate across all teams and departments at Pg to optimize the effectiveness of our talent acquisition practices, driving consistency and quality across the board.
This role reports to the Senior Director of People.
In this role, you will…
- Support day-to-day operations for a 15+ person recruiting team; manage all recruiting systems and equip recruiters with the most effective tools to approach the hiring process
- Build out reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance; track recruiting metrics to identify areas of improvement and forecast future talent needs
- Create and implement training programs for a growing team of recruiters and coordinators to ensure consistency, quality and effectiveness
- Evaluate and manage Pg’s recruiting tech stack (Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn, etc) and research cutting-edge technologies to support continuous improvement
- Develop and manage relationships with recruiting partners and vendors to reduce friction and increase leverage for the Pg recruiting team
- Reduce risk and protect the Policygenius employer brand by prioritizing regulatory compliance, data integrity, and audits in all recruiting practices
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting and/or recruiting operations experience, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- You’ve demonstrated previous success partnering with organizations to optimize recruiting processes and and scale effective operations
- You have a background in effective project management and delivery; exposure to agile development is a bonus!
- You’re passionate about efficiency, automation, and productivity, and you’re skilled at using data to solve problems and measure success
- You have experience with recruiting and HR tools (ATS, HRIS, LinkedIn, etc) and techniques
- You are comfortable managing a robust pipeline of projects with multiple stakeholders and competing timelines, with minimal guidance and few dropped balls
- You possess natural, authentic people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have a proactive mindset and bias toward action; you’ve demonstrated an ability to work independently and make thoughtful decisions on behalf of the business
- You’re passionate about our mission to get consumers the financial protection they need and help them feel good about it!
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" three years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!