Recruiting Operations Manager at Paxos
At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Manager to act as the operational center of excellence for the Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you would take ownership of high-priority projects to improve operational efficiency, candidate and hiring team experience, and Recruiting Team development.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and manage a wide variety of talent centric programs such as: Interview Training, Talent Attraction Initiatives, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, etc.
- Lead and develop a team of coordinators
- Improve and scale our recruitment systems and technology stack
- Interface with leadership and influence changes as needed
Who you are:
- An operations leader with 4+ years of project or program management experience in HR/Recruiting, either internally or in a consulting environment.
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail.
- Experienced in employing change management principles with impact.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with the ability to convey project strategies, roadmaps, priorities, goals, and tradeoffs through compelling visuals and presentations.
- A visionary with high confidence in, and commitment to, relationship-building, especially at the leadership level.
- Someone with a strong sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Experience launching internship and new grad programs, preferred
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and leading change at scale.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
- Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
- Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
- How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
- Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, and ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, and family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in and out of office.) In addition to the benefits and perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real and measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
- The Paxos Blog
- Paxos Raises $300 Million Series D
- The Future of Paypal and Paxos Partnership
- Unchained Podcast: Paxos’s Partnership With PayPal
- Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
- Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
- Fireside Chat with Paxos CEO Chad Cascarilla and Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev