Recruiting Program Manager, Referrals at Yext
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As the Recruiting Program Manager, Referrals at Yext, you will be responsible for the design and management of the referral process at Yext. In this role, you will be responsible for continued optimization of the overall referral experience for both internal stakeholders and candidates. The role requires a willingness to experiment with new ideas and recruiting methods, as well as the ability to earn the trust of Recruiters and Yexters. The ideal candidate has a passion for working with multiple stakeholders in all types of roles to recruit and hire the best talent to grow Yext.
- Innovate and build upon Yext’s current referral program in order to optimize recruiting processes and mechanisms to accelerate hiring from Yext employee referrals.
- Develop the infrastructure to enable recruiters to process employee referrals more effectively and efficiently. This must include re-directing candidates to alternative positions based on role qualifications.
- Partner with our recruiting team to design and deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Use creative tactics like live events, digital marketing, network marketing (sourcing sprees) and content creation to increase quality referrals.
- Work with hiring managers and recruiters to drive employee referrals for “hot jobs” through creative strategy and programming.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve Yext’s ability to attract and hire new talent.
- Design and manage reporting and team SLAS to ensure operational efficiency and cross-team collaboration.
- Design and activate specific hiring initiatives to accelerate diversity hiring through referrals.
- 5+ years of experience managing recruiting programs
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proven experience in building and managing dynamic processes and programs from scratch
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal skills with sound business judgment as well as a proven ability to influence others, including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Operates effectively in an ambiguous environment and has a demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and driving them to completion.
- Demonstrated flexibility in approach and willingness to think creatively about experimenting with new channels.
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience.)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.