Recruiting Sourcer at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Sourcer to join the Riskified team and make a huge impact on our growing organization. You are a sourcing expert, and well experienced at finding and engaging with top talent. You will be partnering with recruiters and hiring leaders across a variety of business areas and doing what is needed to ensure we achieve our hiring goals.
You are someone who takes pride in sourcing amazing candidates and crushing your targets. You recognize that recruiters don’t simply fill jobs: they play a critical role in defining a company’s success.
This is an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow at an exciting and fast-growing start up, working on initiatives to enhance our processes, employer brand, D&I and candidate experience.What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop a deep understanding of our business and market, our departments, and the requirements and function of our roles
- Research, source and engage with passive candidates to aggressively fill our applicant pool with qualified candidates, utilizing direct sourcing, referrals, social media and any other low cost strategies, with a strong focus on diversity recruitment
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers on creative sourcing strategies and optimizing our screening processes
- Build talent pipelines for our on-going, evergreen positions
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, low-cost sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates
- Act as a brand ambassador, promoting Riskified’s culture and value proposition
- Stay up to date on the recruiting industry’s best practices and latest trends, sharing with the team
- Ensure the data integrity of our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Collaborate with the recruiting team, HR and other partners on process improvements, events, D&I, employer branding and various other initiatives
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with a strong focus on direct sourcing and candidate engagement, preferably at an agency or high-growth company
- Demonstrated success with creative sourcing strategies and candidate outreach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the NYC digital technology industry is preferred
- Independently driven, with a positive attitude and a sense of pride and ownership in your work
- A team player and collaborator, willing to lend a helping hand and not afraid to ask for help when needed
- A natural ability to build trust and rapport with candidates and managers from every background
- Detail-oriented, whether you’re negotiating comp, keeping up on your candidate responses, or updating the ATS
- A demonstrated passion for learning, from best practices to market intel to new creative sourcing strategies
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.