Greater NYC Area
Teachable is looking to expand our recruiting team! We are looking for a talented and organized coordinator and sourcer who will own recruiting coordinating for our growing team. Across the company, we’ve doubled in size from 45 to 90 over the last year and you will be instrumental in ensuring we can continue to scale at a similar rate in the coming years.
Working alongside our recruiting team you will be responsible for sourcing candidates from various channels and guiding them through the interview process ensuring that, regardless of the outcome of their interviews, each candidate has a positive experience. Beyond sourcing and coordinating you will play a key role in building out Teachable’s employer brand and being an internal advocate for our referral program.
- Take ownership of moving candidates through the interview process, ensuring all data in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is up to date
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques (Angelist, GitHub, LinkedIn etc)
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements and ideal profiles
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain and build our candidate databases (Lever)
- 1-2+ years of work experience ideally in a Recruiting, People Operations, or HR capacity
- You are incredibly organized and know how to get stuff done in time sensitive situations
- You are a team player; ready to help out across teams as situations come up
- You are a creative problem solver who is always thinking about how to improve processes
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have previous experience in a recruiting coordinator role
- You have a familiarity with the New York tech scene and tech stacks of startups in NYC
- You’ve worked with an ATS before (we use Lever)
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $250M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description