Recruiting Specialist at Rent the Runway
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with a loyal 11 million members who believe that rental is the future.About the Team:
Our Recruiting team is on a mission to support hiring the best and brightest and we need the help of a talented Junior Recruiter to assist the Operations Recruiting team. If you have a passion for the candidate experience and a near-obsession for organization and processes, you may be the perfect candidate for us! This position will be based in Secaucus, NJ and will report into the Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition.About the Job:
In this position you will serve as a critical recruiting partner for the Operations Team. As the Junior Recruiter, you will support the Operations Team in full life cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation and offer negotiation process. In this exciting position, you will have the opportunity to deal with a diverse group of important stakeholders internally and externally, acting as a key representative of the RTR brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Full life cycle recruiting for entry to mid-level positions within Rent the Runway’s operations and logistics division.
- Own candidate communication from end to end ensuring a top notch candidate experience, including coordination of all interviews, logistics, on-going follow up, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to support recruitment for key positions including: understanding the business need, position requirements, sourcing strategy and recruitment plan.
- Work with recruiting team on managing the candidate process in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Effectively utilize innovative and aggressive recruitment methods to build a solid pipeline of candidates; including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Process candidate hires and the on-boarding process as needed.
- Serve as point of contact for internal stakeholders to gather and document feedback, orchestrate process and deliver progress updates.
- Help define and implement recruiting SOP’s to maximize efficiency for our recruiting process.
You are the right fit for this position if you are incredibly organized, passionate about Rent the Runway, proactive and scrappy. To be successful in this role, you must be able to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast paced environment, juggle lots of projects and deadlines at once, and have a proven track record of excellence in a similar work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of prior full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Relevant work experience in a startup, e-commerce and/or technology based company.
- Astute understanding of warehouse operations functions and the role they play in a larger organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- General knowledge of recruitment policies and practices is preferred.
- Experience using an ATS, experience with Greenhouse would be awesome!
- Experience with posting to job boards and navigating LinkedIn is ideal.
- Superior professionalism, discretion judgment and grace under pressure.
- Strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and demonstrate ability to juggle multiple competing tasks, deadlines, personalities, long and short term projects, etc.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Many other amazing perks!
Rent the Runway is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Rent the Runway does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need