Recruitment Coordinator (Contract) at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator onto be an integral part of the Talent Team! You will be involved in many aspects of the recruitment process, ranging from communicating with candidates, partnering with recruiters and hiring managers, and assisting with team projects. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, and a team player.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support a team of recruiters with day-to-day scheduling of interviews and managing communications with candidates
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience to every candidate
- Partner with the Talent Team on process improvements
- Assist with Campus Recruitment and other recruitment events
- Provide general administrative help as needed
- During peak recruitment seasons you may be called upon to help source candidates and/or interview candidates
- Learn the ins and outs of Greenhouse ATS
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ year of professional experience in a recruiting-related role
- Experience with at least one applicant tracking system, ideally Greenhouse ATS
- Proficient with Google Applications (Gmail, Calendar and Drive)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.