Recruitment Coordinator / Sourcer
Trialspark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, service, and healthcare companies to work side by side.
Talent is critical to Trialspark’s mission and success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, and it requires the best and the brightest. We’re a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space and growing fast.
As a Recruitment Coordinator/Sourcer at TrialSpark, you will help the Talent Team hire for a broad spectrum of roles to support our company’s rapid growth. The role will provide on the job training in recruiting best practices plus a clear development path to a variety of different People-focused careers including Talent Operations, Programs and Recruitment. Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers and other team members
- Greeting candidates upon arrival for their in-person interviews
- Acting as the search expert for a variety of roles across tech, clinical, ops and leadership
- Understanding hiring needs, job specifications and search requirements
- Sourcing, finding and engaging talent via existing talent pools and by creating new ones
- Conducting initial calls to determine fit for key positions
- Researching and coordinating industry and university recruiting events
- Additional administrative responsibilities and projects related to recruitment e.g. creating job descriptions, performing reference checks and managing online job board posts
Key qualifications for this role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience in a Talent team (e.g. sourcing technical hires and basic fluency in engineering-speak) is preferred but not a must
- Organized and detail oriented - This role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner. You mustn’t be afraid to track down people to help solve problems.
- You are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively without micromanagement.
- Ownership mentality - You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Excitement for the mission - We’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are excited about helping to build the perfect team to do that.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - We look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- You are a great communicator and comfortable on the phone. You don’t hesitate to jump on the phone and speak to Trialspark's mission.
- Candidate sourcing / resume screening experience in a recruitment agency or corporate setting
- Sales experience
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.