Recruitment Coordinator / Sourcer at TrialSpark
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company that owns the end-to-end drug development process. Our proprietary technology allows us to integrate and improve clinical research for patients, providers, and sponsors, while executing clinical trials faster and cheaper.
As a Recruitment Coordinator / Sourcer at TrialSpark, you will help the Talent Team hire for a broad spectrum of roles to support our company’s rapid growth. We will provide on the job training in recruiting best practices plus the opportunity to develop skills that could be utilized in a variety of different People-focused careers including Talent Operations, Programs and Recruitment. Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers and other team members
- Understanding hiring needs, job specifications and search requirements and acting as the search expert for a variety of roles across tech, clinical, ops and leadership
- Sourcing, finding and engaging talent via existing talent pools and by creating new ones
- Conducting initial calls to determine fit for key positions
- Researching and coordinating events (both industry and university recruiting)
- Additional administrative responsibilities and projects related to recruitment e.g. creating job descriptions, performing reference checks, managing online job board posts and helping to maintain the cleanliness of our ATS
Key qualifications for this role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in a Talent team is preferred (e.g. sourcing technical hires or basic fluency in engineering-speak) but not a must.
- Organized and detail oriented - this role is all about the details. You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate and timely manner. You mustn’t be afraid to track down people to help solve problems.
- You are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship. You like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively without micromanagement.
- Ownership mentality - you feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but also look for ways to improve how we do things.
- Excitement for the mission - we’re passionate about bringing medical treatments to patients faster, and think it’s important you are excited about helping to build the perfect team to do that.
- Kind, thoughtful, and low ego - we look for folks who have these attributes, as we think they are key contributors to a great company culture.
- You are a great communicator and comfortable on the phone.
- Candidate sourcing / resume screening experience in a recruitment agency or corporate setting
- Sales experience
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.