Recruitment Coordinator at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator (Contract) to be an integral part of the Talent Team! You will be involved in many aspects of the recruitment process, ranging from communicating with candidates, partnering with recruiters and hiring managers, and assisting with team projects. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, and a team player.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support a team of recruiters with day-to-day scheduling of interviews and managing communications with candidates
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience to every candidate
- Partner with the Talent Team on process improvements
- Assist with Campus Recruitment and other recruitment events
- Provide general administrative help as needed
- During peak recruitment seasons you may be called upon to help source candidates and/or interview candidates
- Learn the ins and outs of Greenhouse ATS
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ year of professional experience in a recruiting-related role
- Experience with at least one applicant tracking system, ideally Greenhouse ATS
- Proficient with Google Applications (Gmail, Calendar and Drive)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player who demonstrates interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.