Greater NYC Area
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to drive top of funnel engagement of potential candidates for open positions for both New York City and San Francisco offices.
This is an opportunity to join a team that is building sourcing and recruiting strategies every day. We are a group of problem solvers; we are looking for someone that can identify problems and bring solutions to the table. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and take on multiple projects at once. Help us lessen the gray and reduce chaos by streamlining processes, contributing to the recruiting infrastructure!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Support the recruitment of US hires
• Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to create or revise the ideal candidate profile
• Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for Revolut’s critical teams with a continuous understanding of the talent pools and facilitate a pipeline for future needs
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to calibrate on role requirements and interview processes
• Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy
• Executive on tactical sourcing strategies
• Maintain internal reports/dashboards on hiring progress
• Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
• Develop excellent market and commercial awareness of the fintech industry
• Be an influential member of our founding US team!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Current sourcer or at least 12 months experience in a talent acquisition role
• Experience sourcing or recruiting in a fast pace, hypergrowth environment
• Strong boolean skills, experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards
• Data driven, experience with analytics dashboards
• Strong influence and outreach abilities in the tech, fintech, or financial industries
• Exceptional organizational skills and market knowledge
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Experience working with senior stakeholders
In your first 30 days you will:
• Have adapted to the recruiting process
• Have met and sat down with all key stakeholders
• Have identified current challenges in scheduling or recruiting processes
By 6 months you will take on:
• Added responsibilities
• Be responsible for more requisitions
• New projects whether assigned or self implemented
Around 12 months in you can graduate to:
• A junior HR or Recruiting role
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description