Sales Recruiter at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Sales Recruiter for our Talent Acquisition team in the US! You will play a key role in helping to hire and attract qualified candidates for roles across our Enterprise vertical, including Client Sales, Client Success, Enterprise Marketing, SMB, Indirect, and Fitness Partnerships.
- Manage the entire recruiting cycle, from recruiter phone screen to offer extension
- Build and strengthen the overall talent pipeline with best-in-class, diverse talent.
- Partner with business leaders throughout the recruiting process to ensure you meet the organization's hiring needs and goals.
- Provide candidates with a positive and engaging experience
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, referrals, social media, and digital outreach to find A-Players to join our mission
- Recommend innovative ideas that improve the end to end recruiting and interviewing process, and contribute to the long-term growth of Gympass
- Participate in Sales University Program and other recruiting projects and initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of successful full-cycle recruitment with ideally 1+ years of experience recruiting for client sales talent
- Strong and creative sourcing strategies with a passion for D&I
- Ability to conduct a variety of interview types (structured, competency-based, values etc.)
- Ownership mentality who thrives in an ambiguous environment
- Team player, very responsive, and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling confidential information
- A passion for health and wellness
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.