Sales Recruiter at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the first provider of SaaS Ops solution to manage and secure the digital workplace. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across a company's SaaS application portfolio. A pioneer of the SaaS Ops movement, the company established the first-ever "SaaS Application Management and Security Framework" via two published books entitled "The IT Leader's Guide to SaaS Ops" - Vol. 1: "A Six-part Framework for Managing Your SaaS Applications" & Vol. 2: "How to Secure Your SaaS Applications." BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco and Atlanta.
BetterCloud is rapidly growing and so our Talent Acquisition team is looking to add a new recruiter to the mix. We need someone energetic, passionate, who has a knack for turning passive candidates into successful hires, repping the company brand, and fanatically following process.
As a Sales Recruiter, you will be responsible for the recruitment process from sourcing all the way to making an offer. You’ll work closely with our Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and our hiring managers to seek out skilled individuals who will contribute to the BetterCloud team. Given the fast-paced environment, we are looking for someone independent and practical who can operate with a high sense of urgency and collaborate with any type of personality.
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience, a mix of agency and in-house with a high growth organization. SaaS Sales recruiting experience is A+
- Prior experience maintaining healthy documentation in an applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse, but we’ll consider others)
- Proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail, and process-oriented
- Energetic (recruiting can be exhausting) and flexible (this is an ever-changing org and you’ll need to adapt quickly to changes) are also very important in this role
- Prompt and effective communication skills, both written and verbal; you’ll be "client facing" at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A personable/amiable demeanor is a must
- Focus on ‘client facing’ hiring -- Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and more, depending on business needs.
- As a scaling company, we need to constantly improve our recruitment process so we need you to have a mind-set of “how can I be doing this more efficiently” and “why am I hitting a roadblock with this particular role.” Also, your ability to get creative in sourcing from messaging to events will be critical to your success.
- In addition to owning recruitment end to end, improving the process, and getting creative with sourcing, you will need to think of new ways to increase the interviewing skills of your hiring managers. That could be in the form of training, communicating process tweaks or providing tools for them to leverage when interviewing.
- Collaboration is key here at BetterCloud. You’ll work closely with our Talent Acquisition Coordinators to move candidates through our process, collaborate and create interview plans with our hiring managers, and employees so you are constantly building a pipeline of referrals.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career Growth and mentorship from Senior members of the team
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.