Sales Recruiter at Via
As a Sales Recruiter at Via, you will help find and bring the very best talent to Via. Working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition team, you will play an integral role in scaling our company. You’ll focus on attracting exceptional talent as we build teams across the company in locations around the world. Partnering with internal hiring managers, you’ll calibrate with multiple teams to understand how to solve our most exciting business challenges by finding great people and managing their candidacy through our hiring process. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s interested in learning the ins and outs of a high-functioning recruiting process and how to build strong teams.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for requisitions
- Source candidates from top talent pools using a variety of innovative strategies
- Source and manage outside vendors & agencies to assist in the achievement of aggressive hiring goals
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Keep candidates up-to-date and informed throughout the hiring process
- Use analytics to inform recruiting goals, methods, and protocol
- Develop and continuously improve Via’s internal hiring process, from job posting to offer
- Believe in and champion the Via service, brand, and culture
- 5+ years’ recruitment and sourcing experience
- Enterprise sales knowledge and/or experience strongly preferred
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Knowledgeable about start-up culture and excited by quick growth
- Bachelor’s Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.