Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition at Gemini
Help us Build the Future of Money
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: People Team
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition
Gemini is looking for a Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition to play a key role in the strategic growth of our technology and business teams. In this role, you will use your experience building candidate and prospect relationships through sourcing to build robust pipelines across different business areas, including Technology and Marketing. This position is full-time in either New York, Chicago, or Portland, and will report to the Principal, Talent Acquisition.
- Recruit active and passive candidates across multiple technical and non technical openings (e.g., front end engineering, data, mobile, marketing etc)
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of creative sourcing methodologies
- Use our Greenhouse ATS and other tools to manage prospects, build robust candidate pipelines and drive metrics
- Create successful sourcing campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and take action on feedback, and deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes
- 2+ years of technical recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment
- 2+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
IT PAYS TO WORK HERE
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.