Covid 19 Update - Please Read:
Cityblock requires those hired into this position to provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any individuals subject to this requirement may submit for consideration a request to be exempted from the requirement (based on a valid religious or medical reason) on forms to be provided by Cityblock. Such requests will be subject to review and approval by the Company, and exemptions will be granted only if the Company can provide a reasonable accommodation in relation to the requested exemption. Note that approvals for reasonable accommodations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis and availability of a reasonable accommodation is not guaranteed. This vaccination requirement is based, in part, on recently established government requirements. The requirement is also based on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in protecting against COVID-19, and our shared responsibility for the health and safety of members, colleagues, and community.
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs, bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs and some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities, one block at a time. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are—bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. We will get started in new markets, each with their own operating structure and care teams, and continue to grow in the communities where we are working already. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To deliver a radically better experience of care to our members and advance equity in the communities we serve, we strive to make our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bridging together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels like they belong, are valued, respected, and celebrated as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
You’ll join Cityblock at a critical point in our growth trajectory: over the next year, we expect to hire well over one hundred clinical and non-clinical team members across the organization (Product & Engineering, Clinical Operations, Data, Finance, and more).
Our entrepreneurial Senior Associate of Talent Operations will ensure that our recruiting quality, operations, and capabilities scale as we grow. In this role, you’ll work directly with our Talent team to optimize recruiting processes and enable high-volume interview coordination across all teams.
You’ll also be collaborating across our People teams to enable a best-in-class hiring frameworks across different geographies.
Requirements for the Role:
- A 4-year degree in either business management, marketing, finance, analytics, or otherwise operational degree
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in leading and co-leading operational projects where there are multiple stakeholders & potential outcomes.
- 3+ years excelling in a high volume scheduling environment
- 1+ years experience in Executive level candidate management & communications
- Very strong, if not expert, command of G-Suite functionality; experience with calendar management in G-Cal, and with G-Suite tools such as Sheets & Docs.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- You have experience working at an early-stage, venture-backed or commercial startup environment.
- You’re experienced as a team player & as a lead
- You function best in a highly collaborative team and organization
- A natural relationship-builder and possess the ability to engage and connect with others quickly
How We Define Success:
- You are an exceptional communicator; you have the ability to own and drive a recruiting process, and communicate in a timely and thorough manner to a diversity of stakeholders, and candidates.
- You are fiercely organized, a self-starter, and know-how to prioritize your day managing multiple to-do’s and projects
- Coordinate with hiring teams to schedule high-volume phone screens and on-site interviews with key stakeholders across the organization; usually 30+ per week.
- Draft & exceptionally communicate interview prep/confirmation collateral for hiring teams, keeping interviewers informed of candidate context at every stage of the process
- You excel at owning your own operational aligned projects from start to completion.
- You own your fair share of operations across the team & design operational & best-in-class work items (ie: resources, guides, policies, etc) to support operational excellence
- Ensure data integrity and proper use of our ATS (Greenhouse), and work with leadership to identify training and operational efficiency opportunities for the team as a whole.
- Source diverse, high-caliber talent across the org via creative channels
- Support talent team to build qualified hiring pipelines for hub teams (Physicians, Social Workers, Registered Nurses, Advanced Care Practitioners, our Community Health Partners) and corporate teams (Product & ENG, Operations, and more)
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- A strong desire to grow your career within the Talent or broader People organization
- An Agile, PMP, or otherwise operations certification
- A BA or MBA in Business, Finance, or Analytics
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.