Senior Benefits Operations Associate
Who we are
We work hard. We’re helping businesses get off the ground, enabling them to focus on running their business and solving HR logistics for them. We’re data driven and never stop inventing new ways to improve.
Working at Justworks, you’ll enjoy company happy hours, a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, and the ability to interact with and learn from prominent leaders in the start up community.
If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator to join our Benefits team.
You’ll help ensure the best possible customer benefits experience by collaborating with Operations Analysts to improve processes, helping Sales and Onboarding teams get new companies set up, and resolving client issues with our Customer Success teams; all while owning the day-to-day tasks associated with managing large group benefits.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll also train new team members, own a team’s workflow, and work with our Product Support Specialists to build our internal knowledge resources.
What you'll do
- Own the day-to-day operational duties associated with our wide range of benefit programs (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, perks, commuter, etc)
- Collect customer benefits data and other sensitive information to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Train incoming Operations Associates
- Become the primary point of contact for your assigned customer service or sales teams
- Manage ticketing queue assignment for your team to ensure timely resolution
- Assist with benefits maintenance, issue resolution, etc.
- Work closely with the sales and customer support teams to onboard new customers to different benefits offerings
- Work with our support teams to manage customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction in adoption and administration of Justworks benefits
- Provide health insurance pricing for new and existing customers by applying Justworks underwriting guidelines
- Work with our Product Support Specialists to assist in building out our internal benefit resources (help articles, training decks, etc)
- Analyze and correct knowledge gaps through tracking of ticket themes and creating relevant training resources
Who you are
- 4-Year College Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in an operations, onboarding role or customer service related field required
- Tech savvy
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience working with employer benefits a plus
- You like working with people and helping others solve problems
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and want to help build something meaningful
- SQL knowledge preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.