Senior Business Recruiter at Squarespace
Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find and hire the talent to help us transform the future of online publishing.
We are in search of a Recruiting Lead to act as a true strategic recruiting partner to the Customer Operations, Finance, People, and Legal teams to identify their talent needs, develop hiring strategies, and lead a team of one, to bring qualified candidates into our organization as we enter our next phase of growth.
You will report into our Manager, Business Recruiting and be based remotely in the United States in one of our approved states (see application question below).
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Be a trusted recruiting advisor to senior business leaders across Customer Operations, Finance, People and the Legal teams to develop strategic hiring plans
- Run the full-cycle recruiting process for roles within Customer Operations, Finance, People, Legal, and other non-technical teams
- Oversee the internal hiring process for the client groups you’ll support
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, and skill needs of the Customer Operations, Finance, and Legal teams; use this knowledge to co-author job descriptions, craft recruitment strategies, and communicate with candidates
- Directly manage one Recruiter who will support higher-volume recruiting across Customer Operations, Sales Development, and Account Management
- Establish meaningful relationships with management and essential stakeholders internally (e.g. Finance, IT, L&D, HR Business Partners)
- Develop pipelines of underrepresented candidates for open positions with a focus and commitment to diversity
- 1+ years of people management experience; at least 5 years of experience in a recruiting role
- Demonstrated ability influencing senior leaders and working within strict timelines
- Customer-focused approach to handle all levels within an organization, and experience providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic problem solver and a self-starter
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.