Senior Campus Recruiter
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Senior Campus Recruiter in our New York office, you will work with a scaling team to drive all parts of the recruitment life-cycle to hire top-tier graduate level talent. You’ll have the opportunity to lead the development of creative and innovative recruitment strategies that will generate pipeline and improve our recruitment processes. You’ll lead and develop teammates, with the opportunity to rapidly grow into further levels of firm leadership.
Our most successful people embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We’re looking for a confident recruiter with strong leadership potential who enjoys tackling challenges, supporting & developing others, and who is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization through their investment in helping us hit our aggressive growth targets.
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Partner closely with firm stakeholders to understand & report on hiring needs, as well as train our internal partners on recruitment processes and effective candidate evaluation
- Set and execute strategy and pipeline development activities (talent story development, recruiting events, marketing initiatives, sourcing strategies) that will attract world class entry-level talent from universities across the U.S.
- Hire, train and manage Recruiting Coordinators
- Delegate recruiting activities to team members as needed to achieve goals
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and support candidate progression throughout the evaluation and hiring process for programs across our U.S. region
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events as needed (seasonal travel may be required)
- Identify areas of opportunity, and participate in ad-hoc projects to advance our regional and global function
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires
- Bright and driven peers that will push you to work hard and celebrate successes
- Opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale. Successful Senior Recruiters have the opportunity to become Recruiting Managers and take on additional levels of functional, stakeholder and team leadership responsibilities.
- A vibrant community built from the ground up that includes people of diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental) along with perks such as a subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Work Flexibility: Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
What We Look For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by a Bachelor’s degree)
- 2-3+ years in corporate recruitment, campus recruitment, agency or executive search
- Ability to think strategically and garner support for ideas and initiatives
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.