Senior Campus Recruiter
Senior Campus Recruiter - Recruitment Team
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Senior Campus Recruiter in our New York office, you will work with a scaling team to drive all parts of the recruitment life-cycle to hire top-tier graduate level talent. You’ll have the opportunity to lead the development of creative and innovative recruitment strategies that will generate pipeline and improve our recruitment processes. You’ll lead and develop teammates, with the opportunity to rapidly grow into further levels of firm leadership.
Our most successful people embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. We’re looking for a confident recruiter with strong leadership potential who enjoys tackling challenges, supporting & developing others, and who is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
- Partner closely with firm stakeholders to understand & report on hiring needs, as well as train our internal partners on recruitment processes and effective candidate evaluation
- Set and execute strategy and pipeline development activities (talent story development, recruiting events, marketing initiatives, sourcing strategies) that will attract world class entry-level talent from universities across the U.S.
- Hire, train and manage Recruiting Coordinators
- Delegate recruiting activities to team members as needed to achieve goals
- Manage internship program components, including onboarding, event planning, and talent management
- Conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and support candidate progression throughout the evaluation and hiring process for programs across our U.S. region
- Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Organize and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events as needed (seasonal travel may be required)
- Identify areas of opportunity, and participate in ad-hoc projects to advance our regional and global function
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to generating top quality hires
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasizes professional development and celebrating wins
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that you’re supported, along with an opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
What We Look For
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by a Bachelor’s or higher degree)
- 3+ years in recruitment or corporate talent functions (campus recruitment preferred)
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability and interest in working and leading in a team-oriented environment