Senior Compensation Analyst
Are you passionate about building incentive systems and rewards that truly motivate employees? If so, come chat with Namely! Our People Operations team is growing and we’re looking for a Senior Associate to lead and manage our compensation, benefits and rewards programs. The ideal candidate should be passionate about people, data driven, results-oriented, and have proven success building process excellence.
You will work closely with the Senior Director of People Operations and our leaders to drive best in class compensation practices and strategy. The role will be responsible for impact across the employee experience within Namely.
- Drive Namely’s cash and equity compensation strategy, including benchmarking, modeling, communications and training
- Lead our annual merit cycle review process with senior leaders
- Live Namely’s company values and share our dedication to diversity and inclusion, and help build them into our compensation practices
- Ensure that we offer best-in-class benefits that are relevant for our employee population and inclusive of physical, mental and emotional health support
- Build and communicate an innovative and holistic strategy around rewards and recognition to enhance our Employee Value Proposition
- 5+ years of HR experience with 2+ years in a compensation or rewards function
- Tech industry experience is a plus
- BA / BS degree
- Strong data analytics and Excel skills. You believe in data-driven decision making and enjoy complexity and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. You enjoy coaching others and can distill complex information into simple to understand strategy and process.
- Dedication and passion. You are a strategic thinker who deeply cares about motivating employees. You like to test new ways of doing things and continue to drive to excellence.
- A wonderful attitude and strong interpersonal skills. You approach your work with positivity and can empathize and build trust at all levels.
- Self-starter with strong execution mindset. You are dedicated to process excellence and have exceptionally strong project management skills with great follow-through.
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.