Squarespace is a design-driven organization on a mission to empower people with creative ideas to succeed. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to help scale our award-winning Creative team. You have experience managing full-cycle recruiting for Creative roles across all levels and are passionate about finding great people in non-traditional ways. You will source, evaluate, and guide candidates through a smooth and memorable interview process while evolving our hiring practices as we scale towards 1500+ employees.
You have a deep passion for design with outstanding recruitment skills and in this role you'll work directly with senior management and best-in-class creative talent. By connecting candidates to Squarespace's core values and product vision, you will be the driving force in growing a renowned creative team that is shaping the future of the web.
You will report to the Recruiting Lead, Product Design & Creative. This position can be based remotely in an approved state (see application question below for approved locations).
- You'll guide recruitment efforts for Creative team roles—including brand design, creative production, campaigns, and content
- You'll provide a thoughtful, high-touch experience for all candidates from application through offer, being an advocate for candidates every step of the way
- You'll develop hiring strategies for engaging top creative and design candidates
- You'll source active and passive candidates through non-traditional channels and mediums
- You'll work with leadership to determine hiring needs and establish processes to support those goals
- You'll partner with the interview team and senior leadership to agree on role profiles, candidate feedback, and offer details
- You'll champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- 4+ years of experience working as a Creative Recruiter either in-house or at an agency
- You have an eye for design and the ability to identify high-quality creative work
- You have a high touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, referrals and employees to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has an excellent experience regardless of outcome
- You have excellent sourcing skills and can unearth creative candidates from not-so-obvious places
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends in creative and design
- You have project management skills with an eye for details
- You are interested in/passionate about design and the impact that it has on our product
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.