Senior Design Recruiter
Peloton is looking to hire a Senior Design Recruiter to execute on product design and creative hiring for the company, while crafting and scaling recruiting processes for several design oriented teams. Designers at Peloton create simple, elegant, and intuitive interactive interfaces for our core engagement products : large-scale, complex, and function-heavy product systems such as the Peloton web and mobile apps, the Peloton Bike, and the Peloton Tread, as well as experience on our e-commerce website. These are business critical roles, sourced from some of the most sleek and crisp technology companies in the world.
We are looking for an expert recruiter with experience sourcing, screening both resumes and portfolios, and providing a shortlist of exceptional candidates for design across multiple functions. Someone with an eye for design, who can get a feeling for the aesthetic we are looking to achieve in our product, and bring in the most talented designers to build and deliver innovative products to millions of or customers around the world.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Build a pipeline of top design talent through creative sourcing strategies including talent mapping, targeted searches, referral generation, and nurturing passive candidates through an organized ATS.
- Have an eye for what a good portfolio looks like for UI and UX positions, and be able to speak intelligently and collaboratively with our leaders around.
- Hire design talent at all levels, from individual contributors to department heads
- Provide a consistent and predictable pipeline of design candidates to ensure our design teams can execute on our product roadmap
- Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high-quality design candidates.
- Provide the best end to end experience for candidates from engagement through offer stages, being in control of the process the entire time.
- Qualify candidates for their creative abilities and be able to confidently present them to leadership
- Manage and drive a full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer and close.
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation, and influence hiring decisions. Be able to identify bottlenecks and areas of opportunity.
- 5+ years of UI/UX design recruiting experience at consumer-focused tech or media companies, or design agencies.
- Obsessive attention to detail. Ability to be able to scope out and present top portfolios.
- Expert organization skills, being able to map out the talent market, and introduce candidates to Peloton, ultimately getting them in our process and hiring them.
- Understanding of top tier user interface and interaction design skill; an eye for how products “look” and “feel”.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Love of all things creative, design, UI and UX.
BONUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and prototyping tools. You have a creative background yourself!