Senior Director, Diversity Equity & Belonging at Peloton
Together we go far. Peloton has always been motivated to inspire good in the world by creating an inclusive workplace and community for all.
Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequality in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform and influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, and our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity and belonging for every Peloton team member. We are seeking a Senior Director, Diversity, Equity & Belonging to be a key internal champion for this work.
As the Senior Director for DE&B you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing strategic initiatives that enrich Peloton's Diversity and Inclusion program. You will be part of a team responsible for continuing to evolve our Diversity, Equity & Belonging strategy, partnering across the organization to ensure delivery of our DE&B roadmap, and offering a level of subject matter expertise that will continually elevate how we think about DE&B at Peloton.
The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D&I, has strong program management skills, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to lead a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company.
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Peloton’s Global DE&B strategy
- Gather, analyze and leverage data to identify opportunities for growth
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, and report on diversity metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Partner with each ERG to ensure that they have support to run effectively
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Peloton’s company culture and make it more inclusive
- Partner with Marketing to help shape Peloton’s external D&I and employer brand.
- Create guidance and structure behind what its means to be an ERG
- Be a consistent voice of diversity and inclusion during key culture moments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion as a member of the People Team
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention and employee development strategies, including training, performance and career development solutions for employees and managers.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- 7+ years of experience in Diversity and Inclusion
- 8+ years experience in Talent Management or People/Human Resources role
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external and internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.