Senior Director, HR Technology at Snap Inc.
The People team enables Snap’s continued success by hiring great people, helping them grow, rewarding them for achieving remarkable results. The People Team is composed of the Talent, Total Rewards, Business Partnering, DEI, Data & Analytics, Council, Employee Relations, etc. Together, these teams collaborate with the business to reinforce our values of Kind, Smart, and Creative across our global offices, every day. This team empowers everyone at Snap to do their best work, be themselves, and feel part of a cohesive, global community.
We’re looking for a senior level leader to join Snap as the Senior Director of HR Technology. This leader will play a key role in Snap’s growth story as the people organization evolves to support the growing business. As a leader of the People Tech team, you will supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR Information Systems. You’ll collaborate with the HR, Engineering, Analytics, Finance to design and develop user-friendly processes, and guidelines to support the growth and scale of the business.
What you'll do:
- Align HR Technology strategy and operation plan to support company’s top business priorities ● Apply your technical experience to help solve, inform, and influence how our HR tools operate and support decision making for our HR technology team.
- Build a high performing team by both developing, attracting and engaging existing and new team members to ensure “one voice”
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS, LMS, ATS, Rewards, etc. ● Set the HR Technology roadmap and ensure cross-functional alignment
- Stand up the right service model for change management initiatives
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regular audits
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines and documentation.
- Lead all aspects of upgrades and additions
- Ensure all HR-related systems stays in sync with data protection laws
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Adept at change management methodologies to ensure alignment along the way; co-creating change on a global level
- Experience building custom tools, as needed, and partnering with engineering and other cross-functional teams
- Strong detail-orientation with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture and build broad-based solutions
- Demonstrated track record to advise, manage and influence Sr Leadership verbally and in writing ● A passion for automating systems & guiding teams to streamline their workflows ● Effective relationship manager with colleagues, teams, and 3rd parties
- Advanced Workday training in HCM, reporting, business process and security highly desiredStrong analytical skills required
- Strong detailed and conceptual thinking skills to analyze sophisticated problems and propose solutions despite technical and operational constraints
- Experience with HR systems that have been stressed/tested
- Skilled in presenting complex analytical solutions to HR and other partners
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services
- A mind for detail—you are detail-oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Proven experience launching or driving implementations requiring change management communication
- Strong project management skills, including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication (written and verbal), and consulting skills. Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
- Ability to build collaborative, trustworthy relationships across functions and geographies ● Strategic, enterprise-wide and systems thinking
- Skills to communicate complex technical solutions in a simple manner that can be understood broadly within the organization
- BS/BA degree or equivalent years of experience
- 10+ years IT/HRIS expertise at a global, high-velocity growth leader or similar
- 5+ years leading high-performing global teams or similar
Preferred Leadership Attributes
- Strategic Mindset: Sees ahead to future possibilities, translates them into creative strategies, and integrates them into day-to-day activities.
- Business Insight: Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Plans and Aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Resourcefulness: Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently, including optimizing team resources across multiple objectives to maximize their value.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!