Senior Director, People Partner - Technology and Product at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit our career site.
- Develop and lead the WW Tech and Product People Strategy, which will include all Talent, Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness components of the business strategy and bring to life our Impact Manifesto.
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to senior leaders utilizing your influencing skills to lead comprehensive efforts to restructure, streamline or reorganize and execute change management.
- Play an integral part of the leadership team, actively contributing to overall business decisions.
- Develop and own the group's talent strategy, which includes:
- End to end accountability for talent and it's movement (Talent Awareness, Stars, and Mobility)
- Owning key Talent Processes (conduct talent reviews, succession planning and performance management)
- Developing organizational structures that enable the business to be effective
- Forecasting Talent needs
- Analyzing readiness assessments (capability and talent) and working in partnership with the People Team and business leaders to develop and execute plans to address problem areas
- Ensure leaders are exhibiting our Impact Behaviors
- Drive consistency in roll-out of organizational and People team initiatives versus customization.
- Provide insights and recommendations by interpreting data and applying your knowledge of the external trends and best practices in human resources.
- Partner with business leaders and legal on employee relations related issues and escalations.
- As a senior member of the People Leadership team, you will contribute to the People organization by sharing knowledge and experience and leading initiatives with the broader team
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of human resources experience
- Deep knowledge of engineering and product organizations, cultures and work environments
- Passionate about WW's mission and the power of the tribe to deliver on our ambitions
- Proven experience driving significant change in a global organization and anticipating the strategic questions facing it
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with senior leaders in the business and across the People organization
- Experience leading talent efforts to strengthen business capabilities and develop future leaders
- Ability to coach and influence leadership and navigate difficult conversations
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices to complex situations and execute quickly, effectively and consistently
- Proven experience managing multiple assignments in a high energy, fast paced environment while managing a geographically dispersed organization
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall wellbeing, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.