Senior Executive Recruiter at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a strategic and process driven Senior Recruiter to partner with our executives as they build out their leadership teams. This person will be well-versed in executive search, and will be responsible for hiring the best talent in NYC, working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, and the entire candidate lifecycle from candidate sourcing/research, setting up the right interview process and candidate assessment, creating success metrics, to negotiating and closing offers.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers, and we’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves executive recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Conduct thorough research and creative sourcing strategies for executive level roles
- Partner with executives on recruitment strategy, role scoping and hiring decisions
- Guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time, be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Become a trusted partner to hiring managers through strategic coaching and guidance
- Maintain a high quality candidate experience at all times
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments and making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting and hiring metrics to executive leaders and lead update meetings on active searches
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
- 8+ years of executive recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly articulate and the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.